1. Program must be at least one (1) hour in length, consisting of direct learning activity (minimum of 60 minutes). Program can consist of 50 minutes of questions and answer related directly to program content.
2. Program content must be unbiased, not promoting or marketing a company’s products or services. A company’s products or services may be discussed prior to or once the credit portion of the program is complete.
3. Program materials (such as PowerPoints, handouts, slides, and samples) used during the credit portion of the Program may not include any proprietary information, must be educational and generic in nature, and must serve to reinforce the learning objectives, Only the first and last slide of a presentation may include a company’s product or service information (or on a copyright slide if used).
4. Program must have a clear purpose with stated learning objectives and program must be designed as a learning activity.
5. Programs will include the required “Quality Assurance Slides”.
6. Registered programs can only be altered to personalize speaker and location. The content and format of registered programs cannot otherwise be altered.
7. All program presenters must sign one Quality Commitment Statement (QCS) before presenting programs.
8. Program presenters may not discuss their company’s products or services during the educational/credit portion of the program. However, program presenters are permitted to discuss their company’s products and services prior to or once the educational/credit portion of the program is complete. In addition, catalogs, business cards, and proprietary materials may be on display or distributed once the program is complete.
Prior to clicking the 'REGISTER TO PRESENT" button, have the following ready: your contact information (including cell phone number), a high resolution photo (10 MB size limit) in PDF, JPEG, or PNG, your presentation title, a maximum 200-word abstract and a maximum 75 word bio. You will also be asked to enter your full name as an 'electronic signature' to concur with the AIA Quality Commitment Statement and the LTU Media Waiver form.