Abstract submission is now closed.
The conference committee thanks all those who have submitted abstracts.
Lawrence Technological University’s Center for Sustainability and the Michigan Interfaith Power and Light request submission of abstracts for presentations at their jointly presented 2013 sustainability conference. We're looking for expert presenters to share best practices,trends, case studies and tips through a variety of presentation modes including lecture, panel, and workshop.
Deadline for Abstracts: July 20, 2013
Date for Seminar Sessions: Friday, September 27, 2013
Conference Theme: Sustainability Strategies for People, Profit, & Planet
Location: Campus of Lawrence Technological University Southfield, MI
Target Audience: architects, engineers, entrepreneurs, homeowners, educators,students, and those responsible for nonprofit buildings and houses of worship
Conference topics to be explored were chosen to assist attendees in meeting their sustainability goals, and include:
- AchievingHighly Efficient Lighting
- Maximizing Energy Efficiency
- Integrating Renewable Energy Technologies
- Creating On Site Storm Water Management Systems
- Establishing Urban Gardens
- Making Local Differences to Effect Positive Global Consequences as Good Stewards of the Earth
- GeothermalHeat Pump Systems
- Green Building Principles
- Advocacy for Sustainability