The Graduate Council consists of faculty with program experience or interests at the graduate level, and of observers from academic-service functions. All members are appointed by the Provost on recommendation of the college deans. This group reviews and recommends graduate policies and programs. The Dean of Graduate Studies is an ex-officio member and administrative sponsor.
Members of the Graduate Council for the 2013-2014 academic year are:
- Dr. Anne Kohnke, College of Management, Chair
- Prof. Anirban Adhya, College of Architecture & Design
- Dr. Giscard Kfoury, College of Engineering
- Dr. Patrick Nelson, College of Arts & Sciences
- Dr. Alan McCord, Associate Provost & Dean of Graduate Studies (ex officio)
- Ms. Noreen Ferguson, University Registrar (ex officio)