The Lawrence Tech Transit Authority serves students by providing transportation service to hot-spots around campus and in Southfield.
- For up-to-date tracking location and to download our app, please visit http://ltu.transloc.com or http://ltu.transloc.com/info/mobile
- Transportation on Monday-Friday shuttles students to/from all residence halls (7am-11am, 1pm-2pm, 4pm-5pm, 7pm-11pm)
- Transportation on Saturday-Sunday shuttles students to/from all residence halls and Meijer/Pharmacy and WingStop/Cafe Kabob/Just Baked restaurants (11am-7pm)
- Arrangements for medical transportation to CVS Minute Clinic (30920 Southfield Rd.) at 11am Monday-Friday can be made on an individual basis by emailing email@example.com
- Students with emergency medical needs should contact Campus Safety at 248.204.3945
- Students with other transportation needs are also encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is a list of a few points of interest for the transportation service:
- South Housing, Arbor Lofts, North Housing
- Meijer, Jimmy John's, Subway, Cafe Kabob, Just Baked, WingStop, DHW Shoe Warehouse, Lowe's, Michael's, T-Mobile
Want to work for Tech Transit? Email email@example.com for more information.