The College of Management and Lawrence Tech's Office of Career Services collaborate to provide graduate business students customized resources to help you define your professional objectives, and attain your career goals. Due to its solid reputation of producing highly qualified graduates that are both academically knowledgeable and practically skillful, Lawrence Tech enjoys a high placement rate amongst graduates.
- A database of student resumes is maintained as well as database of corporate, government, and non-profit current openings.
- Career Services works with students to create professional resumes, identify job interests, and teach essential interviewing skills.
- The following resources are available for your use to supplement your job search. As part of the college's commitment to helping students maintain their forward career momentum, faculty are available to assist you if you need to discuss how your academic objectives will enhance your professional positioning.
- Learn How to Accelerate Your Career. Find out about CareerLeader, the specialized career tool for graduate business students
- Detailed information about Career Services is available or please dial 1-800- CALL-LTU.
Lawrence Technological University maintains an online database of job opportunities for currently registered students and alumni. This is a free service for our College of Management students and alumni and you are encouraged to set up an account, build a profile. If you are actively pursuing a job search you should submit a resume that is current and reflects your skills and areas of expertise.
Employers posting opportunities have specifically indicated their desire to recruit from the Lawrence Tech community. You may notice that posted employment opportunities range from part-time student employment to internships, co-op positions and entry level professional positions. There are opportunities for experienced professionals as well.
In addition to the posted positions at Lawrence Tech, COM students and alumni have access to NACElink job postings which are local, national and international opportunities for positions at all levels of expertise.