Benefits Guide and Rates
Benefits Election/Change Summary Forms
Legal Shield (Pre-Paid Legal Service/IdentityTheft Shield Plan)
Flexible Spending Account - Health Care and Dependent Care Plan
Summary Annual Report
2015 Benefits Information
- Welcome to Benefits Open Enrollment Memo
- 2015 Benefits Open Enrollment Newsletter (highlights changes for 2015)
- 2015 Benefits Guide (includes benefit plans and rate information)
- Open Enrollment Instructions
- 2015 Benefits Election/Change Summary (Form #3075) (Word version)
- 2015 Benefits Election/Change Summary (Form #3075) (Adobe version)
- 2014 Benefits Election/Change Summary (Form #3075) (Word version)
- 2014 Benefits Election/Change Summary (Form #3075) (Adobe version)
- AHL PPO Enrollment Application
- HAP HMO Enrollment Application (see NOTE below)
- HAP Membership and Record Change Form
NOTE: HAP HMO Enrollment Application must include HAP HMO Personal Care Physician's Name and PCPIN information available on the HAP web site at www.hap.org.
The Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) documents below show what the medical plans cover and what they cost.
AHL PPO 2015 Plan Information:
HAP HMO 2015 Plan Information:
- HAP HMO - SBC Enhanced Benefits
- HAP HMO - SBC Standard Benefits
- HAP HMO - Enhanced and Standard - Schedule of Benefits
- HAP HMO Aspire Health Engagement Membership Guide and Requirements
HAP/AHL Pharmacy Mail Order Information
NOTE: Indicate your 2015 FSA Health Care and/or Dependent Care election(s) on the 2015 Benefits Election/Change Summary Form #3075 (above)
Lawrence Tech in its sole discretion may modify, amend, or terminate the benefits provided with respect to any individual receiving benefits, including active employees, retirees, and their dependents. Although the university has elected to provide these benefits this year, no individual has a vested right to any of the benefits provided. Nothing in these materials gives any individual the right to continued benefits beyond the time the university modifies, amends, or terminates the benefit. Anyone seeking or accepting any of the benefits provided will be deemed to have accepted the terms of the benefits programs and the university's right to modify, amend or terminate them.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the benefits information in this site. However, if any provision on the benefits plans is unclear or ambiguous, the Office of Human Resources reserves the right to interpret the plan and resolve the problem. If any inconsistency exists between this site and the written plans or contracts, the actual provisions of each benefit plan will govern. Lawrence Tech in its sole discretion may modify, amend, or terminate the benefits provided with respect to any individual receiving benefits, including active employees, retirees, and their dependents.