Free Hands-on Workshops for High School Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors
Sponsored by Lawrence Tech's Media Communications program and the College of Architecture and Design, students will have the opportunity to explore various media workshops in a hands-on setting. Programs offered include Game Art, Movie Magic, Set Design, TV Production, and Web Design.
This event will next be held during the Fall 2014 semester. Please check back soon for registration information!
- Learn how interactive computer games are developed with Mars Ashton, LTU professor
- Create and animate a 2D character using Adobe Flash
- Explore After Effects with digital video artist Justin Skotarczyk, who has worked on films, music videos, and commercials
- Create a sci-fi scene with CG, visual effects, and video footage
- Find out how film production designers turn words into 3D environments
- LTU professor Karen Swanson will help you create your own set from a movie script
- Explore broadcast journalism with Roop Raj, Fox 2 Detroit News weekday early morning anchor/reporter
- Produce a TV segment in LTU's state-of-the-art studio
- Create your own website with Peter Beauguard, chair of LTU's Department of Art and Design
- Learn what's really going on inside the Internet
Also check out the Broke Student Film Festival at LTU: brokestudentfilmfestival.com
For questions or more information please call the Office of Admissions at 248.204.3160. You may also email email@example.com.