• Registration begins week of April 14, 2014
• Summer semester is May 14 thru July 24, 2014
• Request for summer aid expires on June 7, 2014
• Aid offers must be accepted no later than July 7, 2014
• Aid offers are calculated at half time enrollment
• Enrollment status is minimum 6 credits for under grad students; 3 credits for graduate students.
• Summer financial aid is limited to loans only
If you did not complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2013/2014 academic year, your eligibility cannot be determined until you visit www.fafsa.ed.gov to complete the process. Contact the Office of Financial Aid for details. Transfer students must add LTU to the FAFSA (002279) @ www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Note: Response to your request will be sent exclusively to your LTU student e-mail account when your award offer is ready to view on Banner Web. You will not receive a letter mailed to your mailing address. The University is enforcing this policy in an effort to maintain a high standard of security to all student information.
If you have questions regarding accessing your student e-mail account, please contact the Help Desk at (248) 204-2330 for assistance.