Donald M. Reimer
21000 West Ten Mile Road
Engineering Building, E40
Southfield, MI 48075
- M.A., Political Science, University of Detroit Mercy
- B.S., in Industrial Management, Lawrence Technological University
Courses and Advising
- Director, Certificate of Entrepreneurial Engineering Skills
- Advisor, Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization, Lawrence Tech Chapter
- EGE 2233 - Entrepreneurial Mindset fo Engineers
- EGE 3361 - Business Plan Development for Engineers
- EGE 3341 - Corporate Entrepreneurship for Engineers
- EGE 4211 - International Business for Engineers
- LDR 2001 - Leadership Models and Practices
- EGE 4321 - Structured Approaches to Innovation
- Dana Clarke, Don Reimer: A Structured Approach to Innovation” A Classroom Experience in Inventive Problem Solving for An Entrepreneurial Program” at the 2009 ASEE Conference, Austin, TX.
- Don Reimer, Dr. Ahead Ali and Dr. Sabah Abro: Relationship between Student Competitive Activities and the Entrepreneurial Mindset, 2010 ASEE Annual Conference in Louisville, KY
- Margaret Pierce, Don Reimer, “Entrepreneurial Internship Program – the Opportunity and the Challenge” at the 2010 ASEE Annual Conference in Louisville, KY.
- Don Reimer, Greg Feierfeil, “Engaging Entrepreneurial Alumni: The Challenges and the Opportunities for presentation at the NCIIA Annual Conference in Alexandria, VA on March 24, 2011.
- Dr. Ahad Ali, Dr. Sabah Abro, Don Reimer, “Senior Competitive Projects and the Entrepreneurial Mindset”, ASEE Annual Conference in Vancouver, BC on June 24, 2011.
Activities and Service
- Member, American Society of Engineering Education
- Member, Industrial Engineering & Operations Management Society
- Executive Director, The Legends of Lawrence Tech
- Coordinator, Applied Research Center
- Kern Campus Committee
- Chair, Innovation Encounter Committee
- Coordinator, Legends Entrepreneurial Student Awards
- Co-Director, Coleman Fellows Program