Welcome to Blackboard!
|We encourage you to take advantage of the information below to enable you to experience the best learning experience through our Blackboard system.|
It is strongly suggested that you use Chrome rather than Internet Explorer when using Blackboard!
How Do I Log On To Blackboard?
Your Blackboard username is your Campus username. It is the same username used to log into Blackboard, BannerWeb, Email, and campus computers, laptops, and tablets.
To find your username:
- Log into BannerWeb
- Click on Personal Information
- Click on View Email Addresses
- The Campus email address before the @ltu.edu is your new username
Your initial Blackboard password is your birthday in the format of MDDYYYY (birthday month,day, four digits of year).
Changing your Password
Your Blackboard password is now the same password used to log into the Campus network. You will be able to change your password by following the instructions below anytime and anywhere after you create your profile.
Go to myPassword
- Click on "Edit my profile" to create a profile. Enter your username and your 8 digit birthdate (MMDDYYYY) as the password.
- Set up your security questions and confirmed and your profile is created, go back to the main page and click on "Change my password".
- Log in with your username and your 8 digit birthdate again to change your password. You can now log in to Blackboard with your username and your new password.