Career Services offers comprehensive services to help employers identify, recruit, and hire the right candidates. With leading innovative programs and world-class students and alumni, LTU offers employers a unique opportunity to build success for the future.
The Office of Career Services invites employers to actively recruit on our campus by posting job opportunities, present at information sessions, schedule on-campus interviews, or participate in career fairs and expos. All of these opportunities can be scheduled in CareerQuest, our online career resource.
Post full-time, part-time, internship and co-op opportunities for LTU students on CareerQuest at no charge.
Employers are also invited to check out our upcoming Career Fair schedule by viewing the Events link in CareerQuest. The Office of Career Services is available to assist employers with scheduling on-campus interviews, answer questions about job postings and career fair registrations, and to discuss other options for working together with our employer partners.
Questions or concerns?
Contact the Office of Career Services at 248-204-3140 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The OCR process includes the following:
- Employer requests an OCR schedule through LTU CareerQuest
- Career Services reviews request with employer, then activates the schedule for students to apply
- Career Services markets the OCR opportunities to relevant students and faculty across campus
- Career Services coordinates interview schedules and arranges interview rooms
- Career Services assists employers and students throughout OCR process for optimal participation
Requests for OCR schedules must be submitted in advance of the selected date. The OCS has interview rooms available to employers for on-campus interviews at no charge.
- Annually in September LTU will host the Fall Career Fair featuring our gradauating seniors, graduate students, and alumni.
- In October, our annual Co-op and Internship Expo featuring our sophomore and juniors.
- Our most targeted annual fair in the spring is our Architecture & Design Career Expo.
May 10 Commencement 1:00pm
Ultimate Soccer Arenas
867 South Blvd East
Pontiac, MI 48341
September Fall 2014 Career Fair Details Coming Soon!
Don Ridler Field House
October Co-op & Internship Expo Details Coming Soon!
Atrium, Buell Management
April Architecture & Design Details Coming in Spring
Career Expo 2015 2015!
To be included on our mailing list for future events, please go to CareerQuest and set up an employer account with your contact information. We’ll make sure you receive up-to-date information on events at Lawrence Tech!
To schedule an opportunity to meet with OCS Staff, please contact our offices at 248-204-3140 or e-mail email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!
- Information Sessions are generally scheduled between the hours of 3:30 and 5:30 pm., when both our traditional and our commuter students are likely to attend.
- Employers are responsible for supplying the OCS with advertising materials no later than 2 weeks prior to the scheduled event date.
- Suggested session inclusions; brief presentation about company and recent activities, pre-screening interviews available, resume critiques, equipment and/or product preview, food and beverates, etc.
Employers interested in scheduling Information Sessions may contact our offices at 248-204-3140, or firstname.lastname@example.org.