* Scholarship Competition winners will earn up to $4,000 for four years toward your education at Lawrence Tech
* This is in addition to any academic scholarship for which you may qualify, total awards not to exceed full tuition.
How to Participate in Lawrence Tech’s Scholarship Competition:
This competition is open to Michigan High School Senior students.
1. Apply to Lawrence Tech, if you haven’t already:www.ltu.edu/futurestudents/apply.asp.
2. Write a 500 word response to the following topic and email your essay, name, phone, email, major to email@example.com by February 1, 2014. This essay is an addition to the required personal essay for admission.
Innovation is a hallmark of a Lawrence Technological University education. Choose a person whose innovations have inspired you. Explain why that person was successful and how his or her innovation is helpful to society. What characteristics of the innovator would you like to incorporate into your own life?
3.The writers of the best essays will be invited to attend the Scholarship Competition on Saturday, February 22, 2014. All writers will be notified by February 11, 2014.
4. If selected for the compeition, you will receive a RSVP form which will reserve your spot for the competition.
8 a.m. Registration and check-in
8:30 - 10 a.m. Welcome and Competition (Academic Assessment)
10 a.m. Open House Event
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Rachel Yarbrough at 248-204-3185.