Learn about the PROCESS (click here to view presentation):
• Focus – Finding information relevant to your topic
• Facts – Finding information that supports your research
• Fundamentals – Scholarly vs. popular research
October 8th - 12:30PM - 1:30PM
October 10th - 7:00PM - 8:00PM
Click here to participate.
Learn about SOURCES, SEARCHES and CITATIONS (see below for presentation links):
• Finding Sources – Review of scholarly vs. popular research
• Introduction to Citation Styles (MLA, APA, Chicago) – See samples of the various styles and review
• Organizing/Storing Resources – How to RefWorks to track references and build bibliographies
Searching & Sources - Clck here to view presentation
Citations and RefWorks - Clck here to view presentation
Learn about WRITING AND REVIEW (clck here to view presentation):
• Rules of Writing
• Final Fix – Pulling it all together. Editing is necessary.